& Organizing Experts
french riviera removals & relocation services
MAISON ATELIER CONCIERGERIE
MOVING PLANNER & Organizing Experts
LET's Feel a real luxury service...
Do you work for a company that has transferred you to the South of France?
Are you planning on moving and need a specialist help?
Or, on the contrary, are you leaving our beautiful region to live elsewhere in France or abroad?
Are you a company looking to organise staff mobility?
Are you looking for Home or Office Organizing Solutions ?
We can take care of everything!
What you need is a high-end, experienced, specialist moving service that is local!
We provide full-service moving assistance in PROVENCE, ALPS, FRENCH RIVIERA & MONACO for private or companies demands
Our concierge service is specialised in organizing home moves. We are your ideal personal concierge, taking care of your needs down to the slightest detail, ensuring your well-being and your work life are not affected by the move.
If you are a employee, a manager, an executive and you will move?
You are a VIP, a high level sports person or a celebrity, a nice family and your life will change soon...
Our level of service is made for you!
Used to serving demanding clients, we love to offer all our expertise in a highly professional way while ensuring top quality and discretion. We speak several languages and our staff is made up of talented people from the hospitality, concierge and luxury real estate sectors. We can assure you of their exemplary character and respectfulness. Our team of professional organizers and assistants have worked with a range of clients such as homeowners, royal families, executives and entrepreneurs to develop and implement systems based upon each unique organizational need.
Here is our range of services, either "à la carte" or in bespoke packages:
- relocation: finding a property for sale or rent (furnished or empty, visiting and short-listing properties, presenting properties, handling the administrative side of properties and handling insurance)
- organising moves, drawing up moving-in plans, suggesting interior layouts, interior design, supplying household linen and tableware etc.
- protecting and packaging all your personal belongings and furniture at the home you are leaving, arranging the cleaning of that home and the paperwork connected to leaving it
- managing all technical needs (electricity, water, Internet, TV, video surveillance, fire, pest control...)
- looking for the schools best suited to your family's needs, presenting the region and finding the services best suited to the client and their family's habits
- transfer of vehicles, works of art, sports or aquatic equipment and animals
- organizing the transport, storage, security, reception at destination and unpacking of your belongings. Installing them to your specifications, organizing dressing rooms, cabinets, rooms and storage areas, libraries, wine cellar and cigars humidors etc.
- preparing your new home:
· deep cleaning, purifying bedding, disinfecting rugs (using organic products)
· arranging your interior so it is "ready to be lived in",
· beds made ahead of your arrival,
· welcome products in bathrooms,
· flowers in vases,
· household cleaning products in place,
· fridges full,
· food shopping delivered and put away
- arranging for the whole family and animals to travel on a private or commercial plane, or any other means of transport. Personal welcome
- private office moving & organization let us handle the intricacies of your move, from planning it to communicating with everyone involved.
- and all the other details that are our trademark...
We have the right solutions that are tailored
to your specific needs!
You will enjoy working with us because we put our heart and soul and all our professional ability into successfully completing any tasks entrusted to us.
Contact us and we will be delighted to work on a bespoke project.
Our services are most of the time tailored-made but we also propose packages and "à la carte" Home & Office Organizing Solutions even if you don't move !
We look forward to meeting you...